Effective date: March 15, 2021
UAB “Idėjos partneriai” is the controller of the personal data you provide to us. We operate the https://molecule.lt/ website (“Website”) to provide our users (“you” and “your”) with information about our services (“Services”).
When processing your data, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”), and other applicable data protection laws.
Information about us:
UAB „Idėjos partneriai“
Org. No.: 304375463
Registered address: Vingrių g. 6A-5, Vilnius
Tel. +370 688 88 644
Information about data protection officer:
Data protection officer is not appointed.
What information we collect?
We collect and use the following information:
- Personal Data
- Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website or when you access the Website by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices.
When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Please note that such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. This Website may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website, the number of visitors to each page of our Website, the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Services.
- Tracking Cookies Data
Why such information is collected?
We process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of registration (account creation) on the Website.
- For the purposes of shopping on the Website, including for the purpose of processing billing and other payments and complying with accounting rules.
- For purposes of communication through the Website.
- For the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters.
Lawfulness of processing Personal Data:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (GDPR Article 6(1)(b)), i.e. when data is processed for the purpose of i) registration (account creation) on the Website; ii) shopping on the Website, including for the purpose of processing billing and other payments and complying with accounting rules.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (GDPR Article 6(1)(c)), i.e. issuing or storing invoices and other accounting documents, responding to claims, etc., i.e. when data is processed for the purpose of shopping on the Website, including for the purpose of processing billing and other payments and complying with accounting rules.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)), i.e. when data is processed for purposes of communication through the Website, i.e. in order to answer questions from individuals and so on.
- Based on the consent given by you (GDPR Article 6(1)(a)), i.e. when data is processed for purposes of sending you our newsletters.
What Personal Data do we process?
For the purposes of registration (account creation) on the Website we may collect and process the following data:
- your name;
- your surname;
- your phone number;
- your email address.
For the purposes of shopping on the Website, including for the purpose of processing billing and other payments and complying with accounting rules we may collect and process the following data:
- your name;
- your surname;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- your delivery address (when the products are delivered to the address specified by you).
For purposes of communication through the Website we may collect and process the following data:
- your name;
- your email address.
For the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters we may collect and process your email address.
Are you required to provide us Personal Data?
Please note that in order to purchase goods on the Website or in order for us to contact you after making a request through the Website, you must provide us with the abovementioned Personal Data.
You can choose to subscribe to our newsletter, but if you wish to receive newsletter notifications, you will be required to provide an email address, as we will not be able to send you newsletter notifications without it.
Where do we get your Personal Data from (where does the data come from)?
We receive data directly from you, i.e. when you provide your Personal Data through our Website.
We store your data to the extent required by law (e.g. for the purposes of registration (account creation) on the Website, data is generally stored until you delete your account; data relating to the performance of a contract for the sale of products through the Website is stored for 10 ( ten) years from the date of performance of the contract; data is stored for 1 (one) year after the last correspondence with the data subject; data is stored 2 (two) years from subscribing to our newsletter or until the date of revocation of such subscription.
In cases where the law does not set time limits for the retention of personal data, the Personal Data you submit through the Website is stored for 3 (three) years from the date of last correspondence with you or your representative.
Transfer of Data
Please note that we will not share your Personal Data with others, without your permission, except for the following purposes:
- Others working for us (service providers)
- Related Companies
- Business transfers
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Law & Order
We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of us or our users; or (d) protect our property rights.
We do not transfer your Personal Data to third country or international organisation, i.e. outside the European Union, unless required to do so by law or by the courts or as required for one of the purposes set out in this Policy.
Data Subjects’ Rights
Regarding the submission of your Personal Data via our Website and according to the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- the right to be informed about data processing;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’);
- the right to data portability;
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to object.
Please be advised that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority (more information at https://vdai.lrv.lt/
You also have the right to withdraw your consent (if you have given one) for the processing of your Personal Data at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise abovementioned rights, you must submit a request in writing and in a way that identifies you, i.e. affirming your identity. We do not process requests without the ability to identify the applicant.