- Glycolic acid exfoliates skin surface, renews skin cells and gives glow.
- Black jojoba beads remove dead skin cells, excess oils and impurities.
- Jojoba oil moisturises and protects skin from drying out.
- Apricot kernel oil softens and absorbs quickly.
- Shea butter softens and nourishes skin.
- The mineral zinc has a cleansing effect to reduce oily and blemished skin.
- Menthol cools and purifies skin – giving a refreshing feeling.
- Echinacea (red coneflower) is a powerful antioxidant with a purifying and balancing effect.
To achieve the best result, apply the mask 1-2 times a week and follow these 5 steps:
- Apply an even, covering layer to your clean and damp face. Avoid eye area.
- Massage the mask into skin with gentle, circular motions.
- Use Jorgobé Refreshing Scrub Mask as a deep cleansing face mask by allowing it to work for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Follow with mild skin tonic and moisturise using Jorgobé White Tea Balancing Cream.
Keep in mind, that some impurities may reach the skin’s surface a few days after you have used the mask for the first time. This is a positive result of the deep cleansing effect – which is why it is important to use Jorgobé Refreshing Scrub Mask 1-2 times a week to remove current and future impurities.
All Jorgobé products are manufactured in Denmark and contain no artificial colours, parabens, mineral oils or silicone. Jorgobé Refreshing Scrub Mask is suitable for vegans and not tested on animals.
We recommend …
That you, once you have rinsed off Jorgobé Refreshing Scrub Mask, apply a mild skin tonic matching your skin type, to close the pure and cleansed pores. This reduces the risk of new clogged pores. Follow with Jorgobé White Tea Balancing Cream to add extra moisture and glow to your skin.