- Very rich consistency
- Contains plenty of nourishing oils
- Moisturises and softens the skin effectively
- Mildly antibacterial oils support the healing of troubled skin
- Goat milk powder soothes, brightens and lightly exfoliates the skin
- Does not clog pores
- Softening calloused or scaly skin
- Particularly for skin suffering from discoid eczema, acne or psoriasis
- Suitable for daily use on all skin types
- Not suitable for vegans—contains goat milk powder
- Suitable for all ages
Moisturising the skin
Spray the skin moist with toner and apply a thin layer of moisturiser. Moist skin allows for easier application of skin care products, improves their absorption and reduces the itching and stinging experienced when applying products directly onto dry skin. Let absorb and reapply if necessary. Rather than applying a thick layer of moisturiser, we recommend using toner and moisturiser in moderation several times a day or whenever needed for best results.
Softening cream mask for calloused skin
Gently massage a generous layer of cream onto clean skin until it begins to absorb. Wet a wash cloth in hot water and carefully set it on top of the cream to warm the skin. Once the cloth has cooled, remove the cream by massaging gently. Rinse the cloth, reapply cream and repeat these steps a few times. To finish, moisturise the skin as usual and leave the cream to absorb.
Moisturising deep treatment
You can improve the effects of your daily moisturising routine by adding a small amount of serum to your moisturiser. Mix a small amount of serum into your moisturiser on the palm of your hand and apply evenly. Let absorb and reapply moisturiser as needed.