- Direct Form Hyaluronic Acid (MMHC2)The rare and direct form of hyaluronic acid, not in the commonly-available sodium salt form (known as sodium hyaluronate), this very active raw form of HA offers pro-repair support for healthy-looking skin with improved elastic appearance.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction)Highly complex compound is derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process.
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction)Contains oligomers of acetylated glucuronic acids derived from biofermentation.
- Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex (Sustained Reaction)World’s first peptide complex that is pro-decorin and pro-lumican.
- Marine Hyaluronic Complex of Exopolysaccharides (MMHC2)Derived through fermentation of marine genus Pseudoaltermonas sp., sustainably sourced from Brittany, this complex supports water content of tissues in exposure to temperature variations.
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic ComplexVegetable-derived parallel to the body’s own hyaluronic acid offers hydration in the short-term while promoting elastic-looking skin with continued use.
- Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic ComplexFungi-derived parallel to the body’s own hyaluronic acid offers 400% more surface hydration than hyaluronic acid (which already attracts 1,000 times its weight in water) but without the strong water affinity that can prevent penetration of water-bound technologies.
- Locust-Bean-Derived Hyaluronic ComplexA higher-weight saccharide from the locust bean offers non-tacky, weightless surface hydration immediately upon application and encourages skin surface to attract atmospheric water more readily.
- Hyaluronic Acid CrosspolymerA unique cross-linked non-animal form of hyaluronic acid that delivers water and water-soluble actives through its nonequilibrium gel structure, helping to maintain water content with continued use. Complex delivery of water-bound content through this system allows for smaller-sized technologies to remain effective topically even in the presence of (high-molecular-weight) hyaluronic acid that ordinarily actually impairs absorption.
- Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic ComplexA hyaluronic complex in near-impossible molecular weight for lasting hydration with continued use in a form never before associated with hyaluronic acid.
- Hydrolyzed (Low-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic ComplexOffers lasting comfort and hydration for the skin with continued use.
- Mid-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic ComplexOffers short-term comfort and hydration.
- Fermentation-Derived (High-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic AcidHighly-purified fermentation-derived hyaluronic acid offers superb surface hydration and comfort while helping to prevent moisture loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid ButyrateUnique anfipatic complex from a reaction of butyric acid and hyaluronan helps support epidermic barriers to improve signs of cutaneous wellness.
- Hyaluronic Support System of Adaptogenic Water-Starved Clary Sage Flavonoids, Phenylethanoid Glycosides from Narrow Leaf Plantain and Dermal Amino Acids (MMHC2)Acts as a non-clogging water-protective barrier to optimize the function of hyaluronic compounds and help support dermal water retention.