- Silky soft texture
- Efficiently absorbs moisture and oiliness
- Provides long-lasting dryness and combats odours
- Makes the hair appear airy and voluminous
- Does not contain talc, aluminium or nanoparticles
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for controlling oily scalp
- Not suitable for damaged, touch-sensitive or delicate skin
We recommend you test the suitability of the product before use. Avoid using the product immediately after hair removal. Dry Deo is not suitable for use on damaged skin or the skin on the neck or face.
Only apply powder deodorant onto clean, dry skin. Take a small amount of powder by lightly tapping the bottle and spread with light, circular motions. Add more powder if necessary. Always cleanse the skin before reapplying deodorant.
Mix a small amount of powder deodorant into a moisturiser. Spread onto clean, dry skin and let absorb fully before getting dressed. Always cleanse the skin before reapplying deodorant.
Wash youor hands before application. Spread a small amount of powder to the roots of the hair and reapply if necessary. Leave to set for a moment and brush away any excess powder.