Cream cleansing is an excellent alternative to the traditional gel cleanse as it protects the skin’s natural moisture content. The cream efficiently removes waterproof make-up and can be used as a softening cream mask as well as for treating a dry, scaly scalp. Cream & Wash is suitable for daily use on all skin types, and particularly for caring for eczema-prone, touch-sensitive and irritated skin, as well as psoriasis.
- Very mild and gentle
- Leaves the skin soft and moisturised
- Developed for water-free cleansing
- Efficiently removes waterproof make-up
- Does not leave an oily residue
- Make-up removal and water-free cleansing for all skin types
- Can be used to cleanse and moisturise the entire body
- Use as a moisturising cream mask to soften hardened and scaly skin
- Particularly for dry, sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Suitable for scalp wash and care
Wet the skin with warm water. Rub the cleansing cream in your hands and gently massage onto skin. Rinse off with warm water. Pat dry with a towel and apply toner and moisturiser directly onto wet skin.
Rub the cleansing cream in your hands and gently massage onto skin until it begins to absorb. Remove the cream thoroughly by gently wiping it away with a wash cloth or cotton pad.
Rub the cleansing cream in your hands and massage gently onto the scalp. Reapply cream and continue massaging until it begins to absorb. Rinse off with warm water but do not towel dry. Reapply cream and let absorb for at least a few hours, preferably overnight. Rinse off any excess cream with warm water and towel dry.
Softening cream mask for calloused skin
Gently massage a generous layer of cream onto clean skin until it begins to absorb. Wet a wash cloth in hot water and carefully set it on top of the cream to warm the skin. Once the cloth has cooled, remove the cream by massaging gently. Rinse the cloth, reapply cream and repeat these steps a few times. To finish, moisturise the skin as usual and leave the cream to absorb.